My experience in joining an Artificial intelligence discussion group with people from around the globe

Friday, October 30, 2020

My experience in joining an Artificial intelligence discussion group with people from around the globe


 As the pandemic hits hard to from around the globe, people are required to stay at home. It was quite new to us and we have to force ourselves to accept the new normal in everyday life like keeping up distance between people, wearing mask, constantly sanitizing our hand and so on. As im stuck inside my room, i decided to find new knowledge that will be benificial towards the society. The terms Artificial intelligence is popular in this current era and so i decided to do some research about it. I joined an official Artificial intelligence discord group in which i found from google that has many tallented person that joined it and also lecturers and professor from around the world. Before doing any discussion with them, i first learn the concept of Deep learning which is one of the subsets of Artificial intelligence. It took me almost two months learning about it while experimenting few systems that is related to deep learning. Whenever i face any problem, i went to the discussion group to talk about it. It was quiet enjoyable as I learn many new things about Artificial intelligence. Most people think its hard but to me, it will be easy if you put your heart to it. My greatest achievement I think is when I successfully created my own deep learning system based on Convolutional Neural Network (CNN). I managed to train few datas and finally my system was able to distinguish people's normal and abnormal behaviour. To conclude, there are many exciting things in this world that is beneficial towards the society. You just have to find it and try to put your heart into it. 


This picture is an example from my first system trial. I trained my system to know how a weapon looks like and it accurately understand whatever data or images about weapon i gave. 



1 comment :