Company

Friday, February 19, 2016

Company


Feeling of being left alone and no one's there willing to sacrifice for your sake, it feels, weird sometimes, maybe because of the influences from some kinda romance movies, or maybe life and much more melodramatic thing. Well, in my life, it happen. Right after the end of high school age i decided to keep on low profile and never to mention about my old school any longer, expecting my friends, which is sort of my friend , to feel the loneliness of me not existing in any kinds of social network where they'd also are inside the social networking site. In fact, they felt nothing and what hurt is that the truth is, i was wrong. Even tomorrow my old schoolmates are having a party which supposed to be most of the ex elementary school where i'd also went to and my ex high school which is also went to, to be invited to the party, But sadly, I never heard the news, or invitation given to me, none at all. Instead, i heard the news from my cousin, which is also the ex school of my nightmarish school before, who left the school since he was 14. From that moment, i started to realize that, i'm not the hero in this so called movie of my life, instead, i was the nerd who was being left alone.

0 comments :

Post a Comment